Boboyi Business Administrators
is one hundred per cent black female owned company registered in South Africa. The company was established in April 2018 offering general business administration services to small and medium companies around Gauteng who are not ready to employ full-time business assistants or in need of extra hand.
We assist clients with anything within office administration. Some of the services will be tasks that the client does not have time or staff for, other tasks may be things that the client just does not have the desire to do. Either way, Boboyi Business Administrators will assist clients with a wide range of tasks.
All it takes is to book on our website the day or days you will need an administrator on, and we send an administrator to come to your office or workplace to assist. We understand that everyone’s financial situation and needs are unique, that is why we help to simplify your plans and time by focusing on the admin side of the business and build a team around your needs and goals.
Keys to Success
* Offer a wide range of services
* Enjoyment of the experience
* Building trust with clients
* Maintain a flexible enough schedule so last minute projects can be completed.
* Go beyond client’s expectations
Boboyi Business Administrator’s mission is to provide superior, reliable and personalized service to our clients. We are going to position the business to become one of the leading brands in the whole of South Africa within the first 10 years of fully launching the business. Boboyi Business Administrators will be able to handle a wide range of tasks with a level of professionalism and trust that is hard to come by in today’s world.
– To develop a business that will grow to profitability within year two.
– To create a company whose primary goal is to exceed customer’s expectations.
– To create a firm that provides the target customers with valuable